Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Named Ranges

Hello NG,
I'e been using Excel for a while but I'm new to Named Ranges.
I have a column of hyperlinks, on a master page, to cells I've named on
indiuidual pages.
example on the sheet for Smith in cell A2 I call it Smith_Week_1
and again on Smith in Cell A18 I call it Smith_Week_2.
and so forth down the page for about 20 different cells.
I do this for 9 employees.
Depending on where the worksheet was last closed the named cell will be in
the middle of the page or at the top or at the bottom.
Is there a way to always make the named cell be in the top left cornor?
Thanks for any help
--
James

Named Ranges James Hamilton Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 March 15th 07 11:25 PM
Named Ranges Shelly Excel Worksheet Functions 1 January 30th 07 10:27 PM
Like 123, allow named ranges, and print named ranges WP Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 April 8th 05 06:07 PM
Named Ranges Marie Excel Programming 2 August 5th 04 09:55 PM
named ranges - changing ranges with month selected gr8guy Excel Programming 2 May 28th 04 04:50 AM