Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Help ID's

is there a glossary of Excel's help id's?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Spencer

I have one here
http://www.rondebruin.nl/id.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Spencer Hutton" wrote in message
is there a glossary of Excel's help id's?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Is this what you want?
http://www.rondebruin.nl/id.htm
Ron de Bruin's site

Tom Ogilvy

"Spencer Hutton" wrote in message
is there a glossary of Excel's help id's?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Spencer

Working for me
Try it again

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Hi Spencer

I have one here
http://www.rondebruin.nl/id.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Spencer Hutton" wrote in message
is there a glossary of Excel's help id's?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I get on my web browser, CANNOT FIND SERVER - Page cannot be displayed.
that's weird because everything else is working fine. didn't work on my
Wife's computer either. well, i will check back later. thank you.

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Hi Spencer

Working for me
Try it again

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Hi Spencer

I have one here
http://www.rondebruin.nl/id.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Spencer Hutton" wrote in message
is there a glossary of Excel's help id's?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Strange

You can always send me a mail and I send you the files private

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Spencer Hutton" wrote in message
I get on my web browser, CANNOT FIND SERVER - Page cannot be displayed.
that's weird because everything else is working fine. didn't work on my
Wife's computer either. well, i will check back later. thank you.

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Hi Spencer

Working for me
Try it again