Michael

Default Face ID's

I've down loaded Jim Rech's Face ID's, but don't know how to add them to
command bar button controls. Would someone mind letting me know? Thanks in
advance.
--
Sincerely, Michael Colvin
Frank Kabel

Hi
do you want to use the FaceIds for your own command bar buttons?. If yes,
just set the FaceId property of your controls accordingly

--
Regards
Frank Kabel