Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Customizing popup menus

Hello,
I have an Excel/Word VBA app and I need to be able to customize the popup
(right click) menu on an Excel tab so I can add a custom command to insert my
own custom worksheet. I can only find ways to alter the regular menu bar, but
not the popup.
Can anyone tell me how to do so linked to an item to perform a macro or sub
routine. Is there a place to edit such menus or does it need to be done with
code, and if the latter, how?
Thanks, God bless
Van