Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
al al is offline

Default Excel ADO-Bad Field in Access

I'm using ADO within Excel to update an Access table and query off it.

The field Zone either has a value of 0 (zero) or P.

However, when I try to include this field in a query or in the where clause
of my SQL statement, I get the error message:

"Method Open of Object Recordset failed"

I've tried making the value text by using the excel text function and then
uploading the value but this hasn't worked.

Would appreciate any feedback.

Thanks in advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Al,

Can you post your SQL query or offending code, and perhaps the table
definition.

Robin Hammond
www.enhanceddatasystems.com