Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default charting series that are into different files (prompting each time)

I hope I can explain what I mean....

I've got several files, each one of them contains 4 sheets called with the
same name (alfa, beta, gamma, delta)
In each sheet, in columns I:I and L:L, there are X and Y values for a
scatter plot

I wish I could create, in a new workbook, a chart that contains I:I L:L
series from different files.
So I want to do a macro that prompt me for browsing and choosing a file and
then chart the series that is in sheet "alfa" columns I , L. Then prompt me
for choosing another file and do the same thing as before said...

Someone can help me...?