Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Charting Time Series Data

I want to replicate the graph format shown in the first graph of the
following article:

[url="http://www.dmreview.com/article_sub.cfm?articleId=1031173"]

I think this format would work well for my purposes, though my data is
slightly different:

Campaign/ Tracking Period /Mail or Control/ Response Rate
Jan 30-days Mail 1.25%
Jan 30-days Control 0.15%
Jan 60-days Mail 2.39%
Jan 60-days Control 0.41%
Feb 30-days Mail 1.50%
Feb 30-days Control 0.25%
Feb 60-days Mail 3.71%
Feb 60-days Control 0.98%

I'd like to have "columns" of line graphs where each column is a campaign,
the y-axis is response rate, and the x axis shows 30 and 60 day tracking
periods. Within each "column", there would be two lines -- one showing 30 and
60 day response rates for the mail group and one showing 30 and 60 day
response rates for the control group.

Any suggestions for replicating the graph in the link or otherwise
representing this on a single graph would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

klbva

The example chart you referenced in your post is monthly cycle trend chart.
I have several Excel panel chart examples, including a monthly cycle chart
that you can download to see how I make them.

http://processtrends.com/pg_charts_m...ycle_chart.htm

Kelly

Remove *s for correct e-mail
***