Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default button to return to top of spreadsheet

Is there a way to create a macro/button that will return me to the top of the
spreadsheet?
thanks in advance
--
Cindy B
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

a couple of ways

Sub CtrlHome()
SendKeys "^{home}"
End Sub

Sub gghome() 'Tom Ogilvy
rw = ActiveWindow.SplitRow + 1
col = ActiveWindow.SplitColumn + 1
Cells(rw, col).Select

Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Cindy B" wrote in message
Is there a way to create a macro/button that will return me to the top of

the
spreadsheet?
thanks in advance
--
Cindy B

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Cindy

Sub Top()
Range("A1").Select
End Sub

Assign to a button.

OR just hit CTRL + Home to go to top without using a macro or a button.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Mon, 7 Mar 2005 15:53:04 -0800, "Cindy B" wrote:

Is there a way to create a macro/button that will return me to the top of the
spreadsheet?
thanks in advance

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks Don and Gord -
Didn't know the Ctrl+Home worked - so will see if that will do it for them -
if not - thanks for the code - I'll file that in case they really need the
buttons...
thanks again - it is so great to get help on these forums!!!
Your Awesome!
Cindy