Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default drop down list item missing

I am using Control Toolbox, choose the ComboBox, Double click into VB screen,
type the following code:
Private Sub Form_Load()
Combo1.AddItem "Chardonnay"
Combo1.AddItem "Fum Blanc"
Combo1.AddItem "Gewrztraminer"
Combo1.AddItem "Zinfandel"
End Sub
Then click on run sub/user form, then exit out, it popluate the list, save
the Workbook and close it. Then open the same Workbook the the Combobox has
the last item click, but the rest of my list is not showing. I can go into
the VB and find it my list there, if I click on run it will populate the list
again.

What am I missing or doing wrong.