Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
dan dan is offline

Default Select range of cells and move

I have a worksheet("S1")with a variable number of rows,
starting at A2. There are 2 parts to moving this data onto
wks ("F1"):

The first part is beginning with wks S1 at cell K2, I have
to copy this date value onto wks F1 starting at cell A2
and then come back to wks S1 and copy Range(A2:J2)to the
same row on wks F1 beginning at B2.

The second part is that I have to come back to wks S1 and
check if there is another date in L2 to send back to wks
F1 cell A3 and again attach the same row range(A2:J2). If
there is no data in L2 I drop down to the next row and do
the above first part again.

note: from K2: and out I may have a variable amounts of
dates that I have to loop thru before I drop to the next
row. The final product on F1 should have all my dates in
column A followed by the range data beginning in Column B.

I did't paste my coding because it is a looping mess for
not using ranges...and it does not work! Can anyone help?