Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default ActiveX command button

I have added a command button manually and sized it quite small. Therefore I
want the size of the caption font to be as big as possible.

My question is: Can I decrease the command button margin (the space between
the button edge and the caption) in some way?

The Doctor
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I don't believe this is possible.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Dr.Schwartz" wrote in
message
I have added a command button manually and sized it quite small.
Therefore I
want the size of the caption font to be as big as possible.

My question is: Can I decrease the command button margin (the
space between
the button edge and the caption) in some way?

The Doctor

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I developed a utiltiy a while back that allows you to replicate the common 3D
format options: raised, sunken, bump and etched. This can be applied either
to worksheet cells or to rectangles.

One use of this is to format a worksheet cell (or cells) to look like a
command button. The caption can simply be typed into the cell. You have a lot
more flexability this way. You assign a macro to the 3D format which is in
fact a grouped shape object.

If you're interested, I can provide the code responsible for the raised 3D
effect which should solve your problem. I quite using command buttons myself.

Regards,
Greg