Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default On open workbook go to a specific worksheet

On opening a workbook I would like it go to a specific worksheet e.g. index
page. Is there a macro that will perform this function please? Thank you for
your assistance.

Andy Josolyne
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sub Auto_open()
Sheets("Index").Activate
Cells(1, 1).Select
End Sub

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"Andy Josolyne" skrev i melding
On opening a workbook I would like it go to a specific worksheet e.g.

page. Is there a macro that will perform this function please? Thank you

for
your assistance.

Andy Josolyne

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Harald

Many thanks for your fast response. Where do I store the macro - in a new
one, or in the code stores in the Excel icon?

"Harald Staff" wrote:

Sub Auto_open()
Sheets("Index").Activate
Cells(1, 1).Select
End Sub

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"Andy Josolyne" skrev i melding
On opening a workbook I would like it go to a specific worksheet e.g.

page. Is there a macro that will perform this function please? Thank you

for
your assistance.

Andy Josolyne

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi

In the workbook itself. Open it, then open the VB editor (Alt F11 or
similar). Insert Module, paste it in, save.