-   -   On open workbook go to a specific worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/324379-open-workbook-go-specific-worksheet.html)

Andy Josolyne[_2_]

On open workbook go to a specific worksheet

On opening a workbook I would like it go to a specific worksheet e.g. index
page. Is there a macro that will perform this function please? Thank you for
your assistance.

Andy Josolyne

Harald Staff

On open workbook go to a specific worksheet

Sub Auto_open()
Sheets("Index").Activate
Cells(1, 1).Select
End Sub

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"Andy Josolyne" skrev i melding
On opening a workbook I would like it go to a specific worksheet e.g.

page. Is there a macro that will perform this function please? Thank you

for
your assistance.

Andy Josolyne

Andy Josolyne[_2_]

On open workbook go to a specific worksheet

Harald

Many thanks for your fast response. Where do I store the macro - in a new
one, or in the code stores in the Excel icon?

"Harald Staff" wrote:

Sub Auto_open()
Sheets("Index").Activate
Cells(1, 1).Select
End Sub

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"Andy Josolyne" skrev i melding
On opening a workbook I would like it go to a specific worksheet e.g.

page. Is there a macro that will perform this function please? Thank you

for
your assistance.

Andy Josolyne

Harald Staff

On open workbook go to a specific worksheet

Hi

In the workbook itself. Open it, then open the VB editor (Alt F11 or
similar). Insert Module, paste it in, save.

"Harald Staff" wrote:

Sub Auto_open()
Sheets("Index").Activate
Cells(1, 1).Select
End Sub

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"Andy Josolyne" skrev i melding
On opening a workbook I would like it go to a specific worksheet

e.g.
page. Is there a macro that will perform this function please? Thank

you
for
your assistance.

Andy Josolyne

Bob Phillips[_6_]

On open workbook go to a specific worksheet

Store it in a standard code module.

Go into the VBE (Alt-F11), and from the men, InsertModule.

--

HTH

RP