Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Name worksheets dependant on Cell entries

Hi,

I am trying (and failing) to create a macro in a master document that will
copy a template sreadsheet 'n' number of times where 'n' is determined by the
users' entries (countif non-blank cells of cost centre names column) in a
setup sheet (there is a maximum of 50 cost centres that can be entered). I
would then like to name each spreadsheet from the users' entries.

The user also has to enter codes (up to a max of 25) that are specific to
the cost centres into the columns adjacent to the cost centre name on the
setup sheet. I would like to copy and transpose these into column W of each
of the cost centre sheets where they are used as a lookup table.

I would then like the template sheet to become a total sheet with a simple
sum of the first to last sheets inclusive, but I cannot figure how to do this
when the number of cost centres (and their names) will change dependant upon
who enters the data.

Any help will be gratefully received.

Ewan