Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Deleting modules in XLA

When I right click on my modules in my XLA file, I do not
get the option to remove modules. How do I remove
modules that I no longer need?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Are you right clicking on modules or worksheets? To delete worksheets,
unhide them by going to the ThisWorkbook properties in the VBE and change
the Add-In property to False. Now you can see/delete the worksheets.
HTH,
Gary Brown