Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
dr dr is offline

Default Select data

How can I select data within defined limits. For example select all data
between 0.002027 and 0.00228 in a 49x38 matrix?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Use Data=Filter=Autofilter
in the dropdown for that column, select the Custom under the choices and
then set up this with greater than or equal to and less than or equal to.
Type your values in the boxes.

If you want code, turn on the macro recorder while you do it manually.

If you meant throughout that matrix I suspect you would need to loop through
it making a comparison for each cell. Then the question would be what to
you mean by select. You could accumulate the cells meeting the test using
the union function.

Tom Ogilvy

"dr" wrote in message
How can I select data within defined limits. For example select all data
between 0.002027 and 0.00228 in a 49x38 matrix?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Define select. If you just want to highlight the affected cell you can do
that with Conditional Formats. (Format - Conditional Format) If you need to
actually select those cells that is a lot more tricky.

Depending on you answer I can help you. If it is to actually select the
cells then I would kind of like to know why so that maybe we can work around
it somehow...

HTH