Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Thomlinson[_3_] Jim Thomlinson[_3_] is offline

Default Select data

Define select. If you just want to highlight the affected cell you can do
that with Conditional Formats. (Format - Conditional Format) If you need to
actually select those cells that is a lot more tricky.

Depending on you answer I can help you. If it is to actually select the
cells then I would kind of like to know why so that maybe we can work around
it somehow...

HTH

"dr" wrote:

How can I select data within defined limits. For example select all data
between 0.002027 and 0.00228 in a 49x38 matrix?

Thanks