Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Ping results into Excel

I take it you now have sorted out the pinging and just need to place the
results?

RBS.

"Andy Mohan" wrote in message
I have an excel spreadsheet that has Column A from Row 4 downwards filled
with IP addresses.

Across Row 3 I have a number of dates

The idea being that I ping the list of the IP addresses in Column A and
the results for each ping are automatically entered into the correct row
for the IP address, and correct column for the date.

I have attached an example of how I would expect the results to look
I want to be able to place the active cell in, say R3C3, for the current
date to be entered into that cell, then the results of the Pings to be
recorded below it.

Ideas anyone ?

TIA