Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Ping anybody

It is working Laphan ?

Auk Ales

* Please reply to this newsgroup only *
* I will not react on unsolicited e-mails *

"Laphan" wrote in message
Hi All

Could one of you just reply to this post to make sure my system is

working.

Thanks

Laphan

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Many thanks Guys

It must be my boring queries that means people don't reply!!

Just thought it might be the news server that I post to cos my posts don't
show in google, even 48 hours later.

Thanks anyway.

Rgds

Laphan

wrote:

Hi All

Could one of you just reply to this post to make sure my system is working.

Thanks

Laphan

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

And from looking at your headers, you may want to connect the MS Newsservers
directly. It usually works better.

Try clicking on these links (or copy and paste into MSIE).

(You can always connect to more later)

Here are some links that explain it better:

Chip Pearson has some notes written by Leonard Meads at:
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/DirectConnect.htm

David McRitchie's notes at:
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/xlnews.htm
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/oe6.htm