Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Moving sheets

Hi I am copying a worksheet from a book and what I am looking to have this
automatically to the end of the workbook.

How would I do this? I have used the manual macro builder and it gives a
code like

Sheets("Sheet4").Move After:=Sheets(5)

But my workbook will have continous added sheets

Thanks in advance

Greg

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Greg

you could try something like this

dim i as long
i = sheets.count
sheets("sheet4").move after:=Sheets(i)

Cheers
JulieD

"Greg" wrote in message
Hi I am copying a worksheet from a book and what I am looking to have this
automatically to the end of the workbook.

How would I do this? I have used the manual macro builder and it gives a
code like

Sheets("Sheet4").Move After:=Sheets(5)

But my workbook will have continous added sheets

Thanks in advance

Greg

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks Julie

Once I worked out how to put into my code. It works perfect

Greg

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

thanks for the feedback

"Greg" wrote in message
Thanks Julie

Once I worked out how to put into my code. It works perfect

Greg

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I think it did Julie it has not shown up

Thanks again

Greg