Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default moving between sheets

Hi guys!

Just a quick question:

I would like to write a function in VBA which would allow me to mov
between the sheets in excel.

Does anyone know the method for it?

Thank yo

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try:

Sheets("My Sheet").Select

or

Sheets("My Other Sheet").Activate.

Cheers, Pete.

I would like to write a function in VBA which would allow

me to move
between the sheets in excel.

Does anyone know the method for it?

Thank you

---

.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi aschneid ,

Shortcut keys Ctrl+PageUp and Ctrl+PageDN
to go sequentially backward or forward through the tabs.
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/shortx2k.htm

A programming equivalent with a pair of macros that I find
easier to use because I can just use the mouse.
Navigating to Previous, Next, or specific sheet (#navigate)
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel...c.htm#navigate

You can right click on the sheet tab navigation arrow for
a menu of tabs. The programming equivalent of bringing
up the "More Sheets" (thanks to Chip Pearson) is
Navigation to a Sheetname (#MoreSheets)
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/dialog.htm

Toolbar Button Assignment I created for use in navigating in XL2000
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel...htm#navigating

I also have a webpage on Navigation (within sheets), and will
add the above information there concerning navigating between worksheets.
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/navigation.htm

Functions only return a value, you meant macro. To read about
the difference see Chip Pearson's page:
Functions as Opposed to Macros
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/differen.htm

It would be a lot nicer if you posted with your name (first and lastname)
so that you show you have a real interest in participating in peer-to-peer
newsgroup discussions. Most of the people here have a professional
background. There are a lot of programmers, accountants, authors,
professors, business people, and students in these groups. You are a
lot more likely to make friends in any newsgroup if you use your full name.
---
HTH,

"Pete McCosh" wrote in message ...
Try: