Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default "hpme for all sheets

I hope this is an easy one.
I have a lot of sheets in my workbook. I'm running alot of macros. when I
run the last macro I want all sheets to go back to position "A1".
is there an easy way to do this after it runs the last macro?
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Ken

For most things you don't have to select cell in your macro's
but you can use this in the last macro if you don't have hidden sheets.

Sub test()
With ThisWorkbook
.Worksheets.Select
Application.Goto Range("A1"), True
.Worksheets(1).Select
End With

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"KenL" wrote in message ...
I hope this is an easy one.
I have a lot of sheets in my workbook. I'm running alot of macros. when I
run the last macro I want all sheets to go back to position "A1".
is there an easy way to do this after it runs the last macro?
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Ron
guess what all my sheets are hidden
(tools - options - uncheck sheet tabs)

by the way yesterday you helped me with enail. thanks. I sent you a follow
up quesiotn that
iwhen I email the graph it keeps the links to my workbook, is there a way to
turn the de-link the sheet that is created during the email process?
Thanks
Ken

"KenL" wrote in message ...
I hope this is an easy one.
I have a lot of sheets in my workbook. I'm running alot of macros. when I
run the last macro I want all sheets to go back to position "A1".
is there an easy way to do this after it runs the last macro?
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

(tools - options - uncheck sheet tabs)
This will only hide the tabs

With Hidden I mean that you hide sheets
FormatSheet..Hide for example

You can't select a hidden sheet

by the way yesterday you helped me with enail. thanks. I sent you a follow
up quesiotn that

I look at it this weekend
I have big list in my Inbox

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"KenL" wrote in message ...
I hope this is an easy one.
I have a lot of sheets in my workbook. I'm running alot of macros. when I
run the last macro I want all sheets to go back to position "A1".
is there an easy way to do this after it runs the last macro?
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Send the sheet with data also
You can make values if the data sheet if you want if this
data sheet have links to other sheets

My Mail add-in have option to do this

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"KenL" wrote in message ...
I hope this is an easy one.
I have a lot of sheets in my workbook. I'm running alot of macros. when I
run the last macro I want all sheets to go back to position "A1".
is there an easy way to do this after it runs the last macro?
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Ron
how about this instead,
I don;t need to send the sheet as a excel sheet, it can be an htm file that
the recipient just has to see. Ive been trying to figure that one out, any
ideas.
Ken

"KenL" wrote in message ...
I hope this is an easy one.
I have a lot of sheets in my workbook. I'm running alot of macros. when I
run the last macro I want all sheets to go back to position "A1".
is there an easy way to do this after it runs the last macro?
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

htm

If you save as htm then Excel will make a file and a folder with the pictures for you.
You have to send both then.

In Excel 2002/2003 you can do it but if it must work in 2000 also you must send it as a picture

Sub savechart()
ActiveSheet.ChartObjects(1).Chart.Export _
Filename:="C:\current_sales.gif", FilterName:="GIF"
End Sub

You can send C:\current_sales.gif with Outlook now

If you use Office 2002 or 2003 see this KB article.
How to Send a Range of Cells Using VBA. (with shapes)

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"KenL" wrote in message ...
I hope this is an easy one.
I have a lot of sheets in my workbook. I'm running alot of macros. when I
run the last macro I want all sheets to go back to position "A1".
is there an easy way to do this after it runs the last macro?
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I want to add this

Sub savechart()
ActiveSheet.ChartObjects(1).Chart.Export _
Filename:="C:\current_sales.gif", FilterName:="GIF"
End Sub

This is a example for a chart on a worksheet

If you have a chart sheet then use something like this
Charts(1).Export _
Filename:="c:\current_sales2.gif", FilterName:="GIF"

I will add a example this weekend to my mail page

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"KenL" wrote in message ...
I hope this is an easy one.
I have a lot of sheets in my workbook. I'm running alot of macros. when I
run the last macro I want all sheets to go back to position "A1".
is there an easy way to do this after it runs the last macro?
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I will add a example this weekend to my mail page
Done

Try this example
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder2/chart.htm

Post back if you have problems