Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VB code to "Send To" Multi addresses

I have a line of VB code to send a spreadsheet by e-mail to a recipient. I
have tried modifying this to allow me to send to more than one recipient but
can't get it to work.
Currently I have:
ActiveWorkbook.SendMail Recipients:= "

Help will be appreciated

Murray

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

hi
see this site. there are 2 good suggestions here for you.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

I have a line of VB code to send a spreadsheet by e-mail

to a recipient. I
have tried modifying this to allow me to send to more

than one recipient but
can't get it to work.
Currently I have:
ActiveWorkbook.SendMail

Recipients:= "

Help will be appreciated

Murray

.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Murray,

see the Excel help for some help ;o)

cited:

"Recipients: Required Variant. Specifies the name of the
recipient as text, or as an array of text strings if there
are multiple recipients. At least one recipient must be
specified, and all recipients are added as To recipients."

So simply connect a range with the recipients as follows:

ActiveWorkbook.SendMail Recipients:=Range("A1", "A3")

Or you first read your recipients in an array and conntect
this with the recipients... whatever ;o)

Best

Markus