Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default adding info to combo box

My form has 6 text boxes for the user to enter data. I
want to enter whatever data they enter into one line on a
combo box.

my combo box has 12 columns. One for each text box and
one as buffer between each column with data. (The extra
columns help me to line up the data with the labels I'm
using as Headings.)

I'm having trouble with (1) getting the data from the text
boxes into columns. The only success I've had is getting
all of the data going down in column 1 instead of across
row 1.

and (2) each time the users use this form they will enter
into the text boxes a different number of lines. I'm
having trouble adding a 2nd, 3rd 4th, etc. line.

Any suggestions or help with this coding would be
appreciated. Thanks for the help.