Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default ComboBox Value Comparison from multiple worksheets

I am resubmitting this from early this morning. I posted this at 6:52 PST
this morning so if someone is working this I apologize.

Can someone please guide me in the right direction on how I would compare the
value of comboboxes from multiple sheets.
I have tried different methods like activating individual sheets but nothing
has worked.
The catch here is that the code needs to run automatically and from a
worksheet that does not contain one of the comboboxes that i am trying to
compare.
Any Suggestions?
Thanks for yuor help
Ed