Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copied data prompt

I'm writing a macro that opens one file, copies the data, closes th
file opens another spreadsheet, pastes the data and then runs anothe
macro.

The macro works but I want to get rid of or answer "yes" to the promp
that asks you if you wish to keep the copied data in the clipboard s
that once the macro runs you don't have to answer any prompts

--
RichardD
RichardDC's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1865

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You should put the DisplayAlerts on False:
Application.DisplayAlerts = False

and just before the end of the macro, you'll put it on again:
Application.DisplayAlerts = Tru

--
Roadi
Roadie's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...nfo&userid=593