Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBA loop

Hi again,
I have another problem, can someone give me a code that
can copy a date from one cell and drop it into the first
empty cell down a column
Many thanks in advance
John
PS Thanks to Tom Ogilvy for last problem solved

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ed Ed is offline

John:

How are you getting to the cell with the date? Will it be the same cell
every time? Will the date be dynamic (changing every time you open the
workbook on a different day to reflect the actual date) or static and never
changing? Are you inserting this date as the start of a larger macro
filling in a row of data?

Ed