Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Help with repeat rows for header & Footer

I would like to have one sheet that would have the header and footer
information that would be placed on ever sheets that I print in that
workbook. I would also like it to have page# of #pages. The other problem is
that it exceeds the 255 characters to be placed in the header or footer. Does
anyone have any good ideas? Thanks! Jeff
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Group your worksheets first.
Adjust the header/footer (all the sheets in the group will get that same
header/footer).

(Ungroup when you're done--anything you do to one sheet, you do to all in the
group.)

Before you print, group the sheets that should be printed.

Or file|print|Print what: Entire workbook.

===

The only workaround I know for the number of characters is to print the
header/footers using another program (MSWord???). Then send the paper through
the printer when you print your excel data.

--

Dave Peterson