Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Repeat Rows Across not in Header

My spreadsheet in Excel 2003 has many columns. I would like to repeat
several of the rows throughout (merged & centered on each page).

This is similar to another question but not at the top of the page:
http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...c-35cfb816abfe

Thank you,
Carl
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You will have to copy and paste the rows where you want them.
There is no built-in way to do this.
Also consider using center across selection instead of merging cells.
(it can make changes to the worksheet easier to accomplish)
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA