Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Marking Checkbox from VBA

Hello,

I have a range of cells ("B20:L20") all containing a checkbox. These
can be checked/un-checked from excel and then evaluated in VBA code.
But I would like to check/un-check them from inside the VBA code...

Is it possible to check/un-check a checkbox from VBA code?

/konpego
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If it is a forms checkbox, then

activesheet.checkboxes("Check Box 1").Value = false (or True)

If it is a controls toolbox checkbox, then

activesheet.oleobjects("CheckBox1").object.value=f alse (or True)

--

HTH

RP

"konpego" wrote in message
Hello,

I have a range of cells ("B20:L20") all containing a checkbox. These
can be checked/un-checked from excel and then evaluated in VBA code.
But I would like to check/un-check them from inside the VBA code...

Is it possible to check/un-check a checkbox from VBA code?

/konpego

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Assuming your CheckBox is called CheckBox1, use

Checkbox1 = True
Checkbox1 = False

To change the status if the CheckBox.

Of course if your checkboxes are different names, then substitute those for
Checkbox1!

Neil

www.nwarwick.co.uk