Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Data Entry Dialog Box

I am quite the novice programmer, so please bear with me.

I would like to create a dialog box that has room to enter 10 different
pieces of data. It should take that data, and place it into corresponding
spots in a column. Lets say your 10 different bits of data would be entered
separatly from A2 to J2.

The dialog box should then take the next batch of data and place it in the
row below, A3:J3, and so on and so forth.

Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I am very sorry, the first 2 times I posted this I got an error message
stating that the post had not been sent and to try again later. It was not
my intention to spam the board.

"Rebarguy" wrote:

I am quite the novice programmer, so please bear with me.

I would like to create a dialog box that has room to enter 10 different
pieces of data. It should take that data, and place it into corresponding
spots in a column. Lets say your 10 different bits of data would be entered
separatly from A2 to J2.

The dialog box should then take the next batch of data and place it in the
row below, A3:J3, and so on and so forth.

Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You may want to skip the programming and look at Data|Form.

But if you want to use a Userform and collect data, Debra Dalgleish has some
nice get started instructions at:

http://www.contextures.com/xlUserForm01.html

--

Dave Peterson