Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rob Rob is offline

Default Setting size of icons

Hi,

Is there a way to set the size of icons in excel upon opening a file? At
the moment, I like to deselect the Large Icon check mark so icons are normal
size, however when I open a particular application some has written in
Access, icons in Excel and Word are set to large. Tried to record a macro
but this doesn't work.

Thanks, Rob