Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.office.developer.automation

Default Excel Link Question ?

Hi, Fellows

Please let know why I change my Excel files to another Windows carpets (They
have links between ) missing . They not working anymore ..!

How can I repair ?

Best Ragard
Mario

Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.office.developer.automation

In Excel 2000, you can't de-link them (remove those references)
But in Excel 2002 and above you can do as Tom suggested and actually
remove the links (totally).
/

Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.office.developer.automation

You are correct in what you say, but I was suggesting that he reestablish
the link to the correct location by using Change Source

Tom Ogilvy

oups.com...