Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default is there a way I can have excel shade a cell a color based on tha.

I want to be able to shade a cell in Excel based on that value of that cell;
red if value = 0, green if value = 1.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi

this can be done without any code using conditional formatting
select the cell(s)
choose format / conditional formatting
choose
cell value is
choose
equal to
in the white line type
0
click on the format button go to the patterns tab choose the red
click Ok
click ADD

repeat the steps as above using the new criteria and colour

click ok twice.

If you'ld prefer a code solution, please feel free to post back

Cheers
JulieD

"Terry" wrote in message
I want to be able to shade a cell in Excel based on that value of that
cell;
red if value = 0, green if value = 1.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

conditional formating
formatconditional formatfollow the wizard

.