Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Help with VBA Input Validation

Hi all,

I'm trying to get program a cell's input validation through vba.
Specifically, I want .InputMessage to equal a variable, so I need
something like this:

dim FOO as string
foo = "Yo"

With Selection.Validation
..InputMessage = FOO
End with

This code does not work. Any ideas? Thanks in advance...

Jim

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

The code you posted works great as is, did you try it while a cell with an
existing validation was selected ?

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"Jim" skrev i melding
oups.com...