Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Validation Input Text

Is anyone aware of how I can increase the amount of text in the Validation
Input field? I have some labels down the left hand side of the spreadsheet
and when I scroll to the right these go off the screen. The spreadsheet is
quite wide and it would be useful to be able to see these comments all the
time, hence the reason why I am using the Validation Input scenario. TIA
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You are stuck with 255 characters AFAIK.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP