Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Why no hints after typing .

I have a webbrowser object embedded within Sheet1 (called WB)

In my code if I type WB.
I get offered a list of valid sub-parameters (Document being one of
them)
If I choose Document then type . again, I don't see the list of valid
sub-parameters for the next level down

I am particularly interested in the sub-parameters of Document.Links and
Document.Images

I can compile my code and guess the parameter below links, e.g.
..Document.Links(0).src - but I don't know until run time whether the
'src' parameter is valid or not

I have tried looking at this page
<http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/a...collections/li
nks.asp
This makes a reference to the href property, but nowhere can I find a
complete listing of the properties

Any help appreciated
--
Mike
Please post replies to newsgroup to benefit others
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I added a control and looked at the definition of Document from the Object
Browser.
Document is defined as a plain object. The IDE doesn't know the
methods/parameters because it could be any sort of automation object.

"Mike NG" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 at 08:09:42, Rob van Gelder (Rob van Gelder
) wrote:
I added a control and looked at the definition of Document from the Object
Browser.
Document is defined as a plain object. The IDE doesn't know the
methods/parameters because it could be any sort of automation object.

Ah right. Many thanks