Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Resetting the array size to Zero.

Hi,

How do I reset the size of a One-Dimensional array to ZERO elements. The
array in question is a Public array

Public flag() As Byte

Within some For loop I define the array to be of some size using "ReDim
Preserve flag(UBound(flag) + 2)"

After the for loop is over I want to redefine the size of the array to be
NULL.

How do i do it. I tried "ReDim flag() As Byte" but it is giving me a compile
error.

Please guide me.

--
Thanks a lot,
Hari

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

erase flag

The important point is that it is a dynamic array.

Tom Ogilvy

"Hari Prasadh" wrote in message

How do I reset the size of a One-Dimensional array to ZERO elements. The
array in question is a Public array

Public flag() As Byte

Within some For loop I define the array to be of some size using "ReDim
Preserve flag(UBound(flag) + 2)"

After the for loop is over I want to redefine the size of the array to be
NULL.

How do i do it. I tried "ReDim flag() As Byte" but it is giving me a

compile
error.

Please guide me.

--
Thanks a lot,
Hari
India

URGENT! Need help on resetting an array NSKearns Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 August 17th 06 09:28 AM
How to find out the size of a variable-size array ? Adrian[_7_] Excel Programming 1 July 6th 04 09:12 AM
Array size limitation? QuocAnh Excel Programming 9 November 21st 03 11:34 PM
Array Size Srinath Excel Programming 4 August 15th 03 07:58 PM
Array size ten Excel Programming 6 August 12th 03 09:16 AM