-   -   Resetting the array size to Zero. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/321323-resetting-array-size-zero.html)

Hari Prasadh

Resetting the array size to Zero.

Hi,

How do I reset the size of a One-Dimensional array to ZERO elements. The
array in question is a Public array

Public flag() As Byte

Within some For loop I define the array to be of some size using "ReDim
Preserve flag(UBound(flag) + 2)"

After the for loop is over I want to redefine the size of the array to be
NULL.

How do i do it. I tried "ReDim flag() As Byte" but it is giving me a compile
error.

Please guide me.

--
Thanks a lot,
Hari

Tom Ogilvy

Resetting the array size to Zero.

erase flag

The important point is that it is a dynamic array.

Tom Ogilvy