Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Is it even possible?

I built a spreadsheet which shows me people scheduled to work per interval. I
break the schedule out into individual tabs for each day of the week. On
Saturday for example, I have only 35 people scheduled out of 250...so I have
to scroll to find those scheduled. I would like to hide all rows containing
people not scheduled for that day. Is it possible to select rows in the used
range based on cell content and then hide them? If so, can anyone provide the
code to do so? Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Possibly using an Autofilter is there is a mark in a column for those
working and those not.

Data=Filter=Autofilter

click the dropdown with the column that contains the mark or code that
differntiates working from not working.

Tom Ogilvy

"fpd833" wrote in message
I built a spreadsheet which shows me people scheduled to work per

interval. I
break the schedule out into individual tabs for each day of the week. On
Saturday for example, I have only 35 people scheduled out of 250...so I

have
to scroll to find those scheduled. I would like to hide all rows

containing
people not scheduled for that day. Is it possible to select rows in the

used
range based on cell content and then hide them? If so, can anyone provide

the
code to do so? Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi fpd,
Maybe you can give us a little more detail on how your worksheet is laid
out. Names is col A, how many columns are use for time periods? What do you
put in the columns that indicate a person is scheduled?
David