Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Is it even possible?

It would be easier to highlight them with conditional formatting, no VBA
required then.

--

HTH

RP

"fpd833" wrote in message
I built a spreadsheet which shows me people scheduled to work per

interval. I
break the schedule out into individual tabs for each day of the week. On
Saturday for example, I have only 35 people scheduled out of 250...so I

have
to scroll to find those scheduled. I would like to hide all rows

containing
people not scheduled for that day. Is it possible to select rows in the

used
range based on cell content and then hide them? If so, can anyone provide

the
code to do so? Thanks!