Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
HFB HFB is offline

Default Make a visual basic form fill a page

How do I apply this to a form though?

"NickHK" wrote:

There's a function "CentimetersToPoints" which will tell you the required
dimensions of the form to fit an A4 page.

NickHK

"HFB" wrote in message
Hi
How do I make a form that will fill an A4 page when printed (portrait

layout)

ta

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Something like:
sngWidthOfA4=21.0
FormA4.Width=Application.CentimetersToPoints(sngWi dthOfA4)

Remember that each printer has a border to which it cannot print. You will
have to test your set up to find the printable area (or use some pretty
complex API calls)

NickHK

"HFB" wrote in message
Hi
How do I make a form that will fill an A4 page when printed (portrait

layout)

ta

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
HFB HFB is offline

Ended up just finding the height property in the forms box and playing with
that until it printed out how I wanted. For future reference:

A4 - Height is 833.25 points, width is 576 points (approx)

Am using a scrollbar to enable user to view whole form on screen.
Thanks