Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Filtered Count

Hi,

I have an always changing list. This list is filtered to only show
what I want, how can I count the filtered list.

I've done a count of the range but it still counts everything, I only
want what is still visible.
Currently I have the list being copied to another sheet, counted and
the count being pasted back to the list sheet but this is time
consuming.

Thanks
Dean

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Dean,

The following code counts the rows count of visible filtered range.

MsgBox ActiveSheet.AutoFilter.Range.Columns( _
1).SpecialCells(xlCellTypeVisible).Cells.Count - 1

Colo
http://www.puremis.net/excel/

oups.com...