Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Protecting VBA macro from modification by users

I want to prevent users from modifying a VBA macro in Excel. Otherwise, the
sheet should be unprotected. How can I do this? Thanks.

Mike
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You need to get into the VBE (Alt F11) IN the left hansd side you will see a
list of all of the projects currently open. Right Click on the project
(spreadsheet) you want to protect. Select Properties and then select the
protection Tab... Add a Password and Bob's your uncle. One thing to note is
that a protected project will not allow you to enter the debug mode if the
VBA crashes, so you will have to Unprotect it a recreate the error to debug
it...

HTH