Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Concatenating Cell COmments

Is it possible to concatenate cell comments. I need to sum up different
reports all in the same format but with different comment cell contents. When
I sum up the subtotals for the series of sheets I'd like to bring in the cell
comments as well. FOr example;
Name Age Hair Fingers
===================
Jeff 23 Brn 4(Note)
Bob 44 Brn 5
Sue 15 Blnd 3(Note)
_________________________
Total 12(Note, Note)
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

how about this?
Dim sComment As String
For Each c In ActiveSheet.Comments
sComment = sComment & " " & c.Text
Next
Range("A11").AddComment.Text sComment

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Do you know how to translate the VB code to C#?