Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Class Modules

I'm looking for a web tutorial that can explain about VBA Class Modules.
I need to know what they can do and how to use them.

Thankx in advance
--
.- -. Bye Bye
/|6 6|\ - Pavlos
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try this:

http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?as...rson&lr=&hl=en

the URL should all be on one line in. Paste it in your browser nagivation
bar.

Tom Ogilvy

"Pavlos" wrote in message
I'm looking for a web tutorial that can explain about VBA Class Modules.
I need to know what they can do and how to use them.

Thankx in advance
--
.- -. Bye Bye
/|6 6|\ - Pavlos
{/(_0_)\}
/ ^ \_
(/_/^\_\)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Here's a link to the MSDN Library article that gives an overview of Class
Modules in Office VBA:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...lassmodule.asp

"Pavlos" wrote:

I'm looking for a web tutorial that can explain about VBA Class Modules.
I need to know what they can do and how to use them.

Thankx in advance
--
.- -. Bye Bye
/|6 6|\ - Pavlos
{/(_0_)\}
/ ^ \_
(/_/^\_\)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Pavlos

These aren't tutorials, but you may find something useful in them.

http://www.dicks-blog.com/archives/c...y/vba/classes/

--
Dick Kusleika
Excel MVP

Pavlos wrote:
I'm looking for a web tutorial that can explain about VBA Class
Modules. I need to know what they can do and how to use them.

Thankx in advance

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I have now had a look at all the links recommended. I believe that I now know
more about what a Class Module is and what it can do, but I cant say that I
understand its structure. I also had a look at the book by Excel 2002 Power
Programming With VBA (John Walkenbach) but he has used the Class module to
"Wrap" certain API functions and gives the appearance of being too complex.

I am writing an application used for the design a machine. I would like to
essentially model the machine and give it sertain properties:

NoProbes as Integer 'Either 10,12 or 20
PressureClass 'psi rating
ExplosionProof 'Boolean

The idea is to speed up the code and make it easier to follow
Regards

"Pavlos" wrote in message
I'm looking for a web tutorial that can explain about VBA Class Modules.
I need to know what they can do and how to use them.

Thankx in advance
--
.- -. Bye Bye
/|6 6|\ - Pavlos
{/(_0_)\}
/ ^ \_
(/_/^\_\)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

One of the articles in the list I gave you also included a posting by
Stephen Bullen that might help.

a) you might only need a user defined type
b) if not, then he give an example that parallels your requirement.

http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?hl...d.co.uk&rnum=4

Tom Ogilvy

Class Modules mark Excel Programming 7 April 14th 04 10:10 PM
Class Modules ibeetb Excel Programming 1 January 5th 04 10:04 PM
Class modules pk Excel Programming 2 October 3rd 03 03:45 AM
Class Modules vs Modules Jeff Marshall Excel Programming 2 September 28th 03 07:57 PM
Class Modules Siphuncle Excel Programming 2 August 12th 03 06:37 PM