Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Class Modules

Please post any comments, links, or suggestions for
reference sources on getting started with class modules.

thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Mark,

This isn't a tutorial, but if you want to look at an example of using a
class module, my progress bar class is fairly simple and should give you an
indication of how you might get started.

http://www.enhanceddatasystems.com/E...rogressBar.htm

Robin Hammond

"mark" wrote in message
Please post any comments, links, or suggestions for
reference sources on getting started with class modules.

thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Mark,

Here's a good one

http://www.microsoft.com/AccessDev/Articles/GetzCh3.HTM

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"mark" wrote in message
Please post any comments, links, or suggestions for
reference sources on getting started with class modules.

thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks, I'll look at it.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hmm... I just took a glance at that one and the section 'Disadvantages
of Collection Classes' is 100% incorrect: it *is* possible in Office
VBA to specify the default method for a custom class and it is easy to
get For Each loop to work with collection classes.

--

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message ...
Hi Mark,

Here's a good one

http://www.microsoft.com/AccessDev/Articles/GetzCh3.HTM

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default repost?

Robin,

For some reason, your original message now comes up and
says 'Message unavailable'... I had seen your note, but
hadn't copied out the link that you posted.

Would you post the link to your progress bar class module
example again, please?

Thanks.

Class Modules ibeetb Excel Programming 1 January 5th 04 10:04 PM
Class modules pk Excel Programming 2 October 3rd 03 03:45 AM
Class Modules vs Modules Jeff Marshall Excel Programming 2 September 28th 03 07:57 PM
Class Modules Siphuncle Excel Programming 2 August 12th 03 06:37 PM
Event - RaiseEvents Within Class Modules John Peterson[_3_] Excel Programming 4 July 17th 03 12:53 AM