Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default how to know the picture is open

I am using MS Office 2003 and writing VBA in Excel.

I have a picture which is not inserted in Excel and saves in a folder. I
want to know if the picture is opening or not. Because I have to make sure
the picture is not opening before renaming it.

Do you have any solution to know if the picture is opening?
Appreciate for your kind post.