Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBA complilation error

I passed from Office 2000 po to 2003 pro.

When I lunch one of my VBA prog. it stops on line :
"SolverReset"
and gives the following erro message :
"Project or bibliotheque not found"

What should I do ? --- Thanks for advance

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You need to set a reference to the Solver add-in. In VBA, go to
the Tools menu and choose References.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"+ Z +" wrote in message
I passed from Office 2000 po to 2003 pro.

When I lunch one of my VBA prog. it stops on line :
"SolverReset"
and gives the following erro message :
"Project or bibliotheque not found"

What should I do ? --- Thanks for advance

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

The program is looking for "SolverReset" but not finding it.
If this is a Macro which is in one of your VBA modules, then remove the
quotation marks: SolverReset
If not, can you tell us what "SolverReset" is?

PS My computer sometimes lunches my programs. :)

"+ Z +" wrote:

I passed from Office 2000 po to 2003 pro.

When I lunch one of my VBA prog. it stops on line :
"SolverReset"
and gives the following erro message :
"Project or bibliotheque not found"

What should I do ? --- Thanks for advance

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

another thing to look at: (it restates what you have been told, but may be
useful)

http://support.microsoft.com/support...ver/solver.asp
Creating Visual Basic Macros that Use Microsoft Excel Solver

Tom Ogilvy