Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default cell value from text box

I know I can to a text box with a cell link, but can a person do a cell with
a textbox link...in the normal worksheet no vba...not yet that is :)
Tim
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

It anyhows works bothways
If a text box as LinckedCell = A1
If you type in Textbox A1 will change accordingly.
If you type in A1, TextBox text will change accordingly.

So what's that it is in your mind?

Sharad

"MrHappy" wrote in message
I know I can to a text box with a cell link, but can a person do a cell
with
a textbox link...in the normal worksheet no vba...not yet that is :)
Tim

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Of course!
And also Textbox to read what is put in A1
I mean you manually change A1, and Textbox will follow it.
You manually change Textbox and A1 will follow it.

Now what version of excel are you using?

Sharad